News Items

Giving New Meaning to "Magic Bus"

Customs and Border Protection seized 484 pounds of marijuana from a privately owned bus entering from Mexico. I am hopeful that Ruben Kincaide will be able to get Danny and Keith out of jail before their next gig.

If you don't get the hilarity in that post, you are under 40.

Practice Safe Computing

Finding irony in advice from DHS not to take your laptop abroad because a foreign government or private entity might compromise the privacy of your data.

CBP Returning Artifacts to Mexico

No word yet on the Elgin Marbles.

Comments

Practice safe computing: Wow, this is news to me. I don't think companies are setup to provide loaner laptops for all employees traveling. Also, employees are more comfortable using their own. I think all employees can ensure is that their laptops aren't stolen.

I have started writing my own blog on Trade Compliance IT issues. Check it out at:

tradecomplianceit.blogspot.com

Cheers

Popular posts from this blog

CAFC Decision in Double Invoicing Case

Target on Finality

CAFC: EAPA Process Really Does Violate Due Process